Tipping points are almost always undetectable until they are “full boar” in your life !
I traveled to be with friends and business partners last week for wonderful training, meetings and fun….and as a result of that, I am reading a new book that was recommended (and given to us) by our CEO. I am not finished with the book, but I have to say….it has made a huge impact on me, and I wanted to share just a few points! (and then you’ll have to get the book to learn the rest !)
- You cannot create a tipping point, but you can arrange the conditions for one to be formed.
- Modesty and honestly are key factors in recognizing tipping points.
- Successful businesses/individuals are those that recognize their tipping points, and take action.
- Successful action with tipping points requires concentrating your resources on a few key areas.
- Word of mouth is the most powerful connector we all have. (good or bad!)
- 80% of communication is NOT what we say…but our tone, energy, body language and example.
You might be close to a tipping point and not know it….
to buy the book through AMAZON….. CLICK HERE !!!
You CAN learn to recognize…that magical moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips and spreads like wildfire! I hope you enjoy the book and the process of growing !